2010年3月28日 星期日

Talk about Sam Merlotte (by Charlaine Harris's novel)

    I've almost forgot how many times I wrote the "Oh...Sam, so sweet !" that kind of sentences on my novel beside some Sam's soft behavior or speech. In fact, he may be a good boss, good big brother, good companion(or friend), and even a good husband, but he always seems to lack sort of charisma which let women crazy for him.
    At least I haven't found it yet.
   
    Well, maybe at the future books, but it's not like I will care. You know, 'cause there's always only a Viking in my eyes. That  Big  Viking.  *giggles*


     By the way, why does Sookie call Sam the collie "Dean" ? Because of the TV show "Supernatural", the "Winchester brothers" ? If it  really does, oh man, I'm too late for knowing this humor. What a fool I am !

沒有留言:

張貼留言

歡迎留言~